POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Heavy metal Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Heavy metal (Message 21 to 30 of 46)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Heavy metal
Date: 2 Jun 2009 14:24:11
Message: <4a256e4b$1@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:

> I looked it up and was glad to see that it's still significantly less
> expensive per weight than gold.  Of course you don't often use gold as
> an ingredient in food (not that I ever cook with saffron either come to
> think of it.)

Goldschlager.

Oh, and I do have saffron in my spice rack. :D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 2 Jun 2009 15:06:51
Message: <4a25784b@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>

>> Aluminum conducts heat almost as well as copper and is less prone to
>> corrosion and is lighter, so it's a good choice for cookware.
>>

> Wasn't aluminum cookware linked to Alzheimer's?

Yes, mistakenly. They found aluminum in the brain tissue of alzheimer's
patients. Then they realized the dyes they used to detect alzheimers had
aluminum in them.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)