POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drugs for breakfast. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Drugs for breakfast. (Message 11 to 20 of 31)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Drugs for breakfast.
Date: 15 May 2009 12:43:19
Message: <4a0d9ba7@news.povray.org>
> > Are you going to say "no" to medicine which will cure your illness?

> Sadly, far too many religious fanatics or otherwise deluded believers in the
> mystic do.

  But that's not because of the name "drug".

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 15 May 2009 13:18:34
Message: <4a0da3ea$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   But there's a limit to everything, of course.

Yeah. I read recently that they're figuring excess antioxidants (like
vitamin C) reduce the benefits of aerobic exercise, which seems plausible
when you think about it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)