POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Completely random and silly questions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Completely random and silly questions (Message 1 to 10 of 36)
From: Warp
Subject: Completely random and silly questions
Date: 12 May 2009 15:29:44
Message: <4a09ce28@news.povray.org>
Since Andrew hasn't done this in a long while, I'll do it myself:

1) How many habanero chilis can an adult man eat without dying?

2) What's the difference between New York and York? What's the difference
between New Jersey and Jersey?

3) What's wrong with couch potatoes?

4) Why is it called a "drive-through" even though you are supposed to stop?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Since Andrew hasn't done this in a long while, I'll do it myself:

I smell sarcasm... :)

> 1) How many habanero chilis can an adult man eat without dying?

I enjoy nachos better.  Still alive! :)

> 3) What's wrong with couch potatoes?

what's wrong with it?

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

>   Since Andrew hasn't done this in a long while, I'll do it myself:
>
> 1) How many habanero chilis can an adult man eat without dying?

I dunno, but as I understand capsaicin merely activates pain receptors
instead of causing any actual (direct) damage, so it's probably quite a few.

> 3) What's wrong with couch potatoes?

They're generally crushed in to many pieces?

> 4) Why is it called a "drive-through" even though you are supposed to stop?

That explains why I never seem to get my food at those places.

Post a reply to this message