POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another Vista stupidity Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Another Vista stupidity (Message 11 to 20 of 42)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Another Vista stupidity
Date: 14 May 2009 09:53:34
Message: <4a0c225e$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/13/2009 7:41 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Chambers wrote:
>> Go to "My XBox", then "Video Library", and you can browse all the
>> shared videos on your computer.
>
> Yeah. Hard to set up to record a new series of TV shows, tho. :-) And I
> think that if you have the shared media set up, you can't use the
> extender, and vice versa.

I don't know about using it as a DVR, but it's certainly possible to set
up both for use.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 14 May 2009 11:23:57
Message: <4a0c378d$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> I don't know about using it as a DVR, but it's certainly possible to set
> up both for use.

OK. I never tried using the dashboard version. The on-screen instructions
implied they were mutually exclusive. I'll give it a try, thanks!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)