POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : LinkedIn Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  LinkedIn (Message 48 to 57 of 57)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: LinkedIn
Date: 6 May 2009 15:18:31
Message: <4a01e287$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 06 May 2009 19:25:41 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> I doubt anybody is ever going to rival the sheer volume of connections
> you have...

You'd be surprised.  I have people in my connections list that have
thousands of personal connections.

I am selective in who I connect to - some of my direct contacts aren't,
though.

I've also been on the thing for a few years now, too.

But browse the network - see any companies or job titles that look
interesting?

Jim

Post a reply to this message