POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : LinkedIn : Re: LinkedIn Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LinkedIn
From: Darren New
Date: 9 May 2009 11:47:53
Message: <4a05a5a9$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> On 5/6/2009 5:09 AM, scott wrote:
>>> Ah, you have some experience of doing this then? :-D
>>
>> Hehe maybe :-) A certain society I was involved quite heavily in at
>> University was based on a game where you get given 3 names at random of
>> other people in the society, then you have to go and "kill" them. Most
>> of the time they were people you'd never heard of before, so some
>> detective work was needed to find them. Of course your name was on the
>> lists of 3 other people - so you had to watch out. Was good fun.
>
> That game sounds AWESOME!

I actually had something very similar as an assignment in a high-school
social studies class. The class got split up into teams of organized crime
families and had to assassinate others with water pistols without getting
caught.

The teacher was a very innovative social studies teacher. I regret I wasn't
smart enough at the time to figure out what he was teaching.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)