POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Weekly calibration Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Weekly calibration (Message 67 to 76 of 106)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Weekly calibration
Date: 21 Apr 2009 11:19:44
Message: <49ede410$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Thanks for not answering the question.

He's saying that the probability of getting heads while tossing a coin is
1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + ....
Nothing forces heads to appear.
Yet if you toss an *infinite* number of times, the total probability is
exactly equal to one, which means it is 100% guaranteed.

Resolve this discrepency, in your mind, and you'll understand why
shakespeare must appear.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)