POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 08:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Emacs (Message 231 to 240 of 349)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Emacs
Date: 18 Apr 2009 16:12:08
Message: <49ea3418$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   If you honestly did not understand it because I expressed it improperly,

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. Not so much "improperly", but we're
specifically talking about things that work differently, and "imprecise" led
to confusion.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Emacs - Buddha_Icon_3a.gif
Date: 18 Apr 2009 16:15:29
Message: <o5dku4tlbbv63d2u8a0aippmdhu2gufl1v@4ax.com>
On 18 Apr 2009 12:36:53 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>Stephen <mcavoysAT@aoldotcom> wrote:
>> >  No, I didn't call him stupid. I asked him if he would have preferred me
>> >to call him stupid instead of assuming he was nitpicking on purpose.
>
>> Even so that is still offensive it is as good as calling him stupid.
>
>  I'm just tired of people who jump with their "don't you DARE to <blaa blaa>"
>at every opportunity, like I had written the greatest of insults.

Even so, it is better to speak to people as you would have them speak to you.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message