POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 10:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: andrel
Date: 18 Apr 2009 16:49:05
Message: <49EA3CBD.5050809@hotmail.com>
On 18-4-2009 22:25, Stephen wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:17:10 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>> Note to our mascot: you are not expected to understand this.
>
> You wouldn't happen to live in Maastrick?

No, I am close to Amsterdam. There is some interaction with the group in
Maastricht and some friends living there, but I don't think we have a
meeting planned next week.

> I'm in Brussels next week and need to
> go to The Netherlands to post a letter. Would you believe that our Royal Mail
> sent my Dutch tax form to America instead of Heerlen?

Uhmm, yes. More people in the states than here so on average... And
there are some towns called Holland over there. OTOH we have a town
called America.