POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just one of those questions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Just one of those questions (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Just one of those questions
Date: 7 Apr 2009 15:06:39
Message: <49dba43f$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> I seem to remember the baby giraffe's tongue (4 weeks old) was very pointed,
> like a spear point. It was over 10 years ago but still a vivid memory.

http://darren.s3.amazonaws.com/Giraffe7.jpg

It's pretty pointy, but given the tongue itself is a foot or more long, it's
hard to say whether it's pointy per se.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 7 Apr 2009 15:17:18
Message: <49dba6be$1@news.povray.org>
Of course, the really worrying thing about a giraffe is that it can
apparently eat bushes encrusted with murderous spines without any injury...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/