POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop prices Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Laptop prices (Message 1 to 10 of 57)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Laptop prices
Date: 30 Mar 2009 15:44:11
Message: <49d1210b$1@news.povray.org>
OK people, so I've found a laptop I like the look of. Trouble is, it's

On the other hand, it has a 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM and an
nVidia GeForce 7200 GPU. Oh, and a BluRay drive. (Though for this price,
I doubt it comes with the software necessary to play BluRay videos.)

Question is... am I likely to find a laptop with a Core 2 Duo and a real

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/