POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frenzy Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Frenzy (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Frenzy
Date: 1 Apr 2009 02:36:23
Message: <49d30b67$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/31/2009 8:18 AM, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
> NOM NOM NOM I HAZ CAKE

Do Sandgorgons eat cake? :o

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 1 Apr 2009 02:43:27
Message: <49d30d0f$1@news.povray.org>
Happy Birthday everyone!

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 1 Apr 2009 03:32:45
Message: <49D3189D.4030701@hotmail.com>
On 1-4-2009 4:03, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:39:00 +0200, andrel wrote:
>
>> Reason: it was the final day of my first 20 years of continuous
>> temporary enployment in my hospital.
>
> Congrats!  That's a rare thing (at least here in the US anyways) any
> more.  We just had a lady retire from our department, <joke>probably the
> first in the company's history </joke="but probably not far off from the
> truth"> in January after 22 years

D*mn, I have been beaten. Well, I am still here, so may be when I add
another couple of years, I can finally get in the Guinness book of records.

> in not only the same company, but essentially the same job, too.

Me too. About 10 years ago I switched departments. From the department
of Medical Physics collaborating with Experimental Cardiology to the
department of Experimental Cardiology collaborating with Medical
Physics. But what I did did not change then, indeed it was in the middle
of a project. I just changed my staffroom and the place where I had
predominantly our weekly discussions.

Post a reply to this message