POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No-win situation? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  No-win situation? (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: No-win situation?
Date: 20 Mar 2009 02:39:56
Message: <49c33a3c$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/19/AR2009031904339.html

"Blarrrrrgh, MS sucks!  IE sucks and all improvements are just playing
catch-up to other browsers!"
"Uh, IE8 loads pages faster than Firefox."
"It doesn't matter, it's not *that* much faster, and besides, everyone has
broadband now so nobody cares!  Rewrrrrr."

MS just can't win, can it...

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

> "Blarrrrrgh, MS sucks!  IE sucks and all improvements are just playing
> catch-up to other browsers!"
> "Uh, IE8 loads pages faster than Firefox."
> "It doesn't matter, it's not *that* much faster, and besides, everyone has
> broadband now so nobody cares!  Rewrrrrr."

> MS just can't win, can it...

  Hmm, where did you read that kind of text? Not in the article you
linked to, at least.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message