POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Arrrgggh! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Arrrgggh! (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Darren New
Subject: Arrrgggh!
Date: 18 Mar 2009 23:35:14
Message: <49c1bd72$1@news.povray.org>
Damn. Two hours to figure out you can paste a 680-row table from Excel into
Word and it works as documented, but a 1300-row table from Excel into Word
pastes the table but neither formats it the same way as the table you're
appending nor is responsive to changing the table. Bleh bleh.

The first one worked just right, once I figured out how to do it. I spent 2
hours trying to get the second one, trying to figure out what I did the
first time that I missed the second time. Easy - "do it 700 rows at a time
instead of all at once."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)