POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird question. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Thunderbird question. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Patrick Elliott
Subject: Thunderbird question.
Date: 16 Mar 2009 15:11:36
Message: <49bea468@news.povray.org>
Getting real annoyed with the "spam filter" here. Is there a way to set
the bloody thing so that all email received from a group of senders is
"accepted", without hitting the filter, like "*@*mysite.com"? Nearly all
the email I get is non-spam, and it tends to come from Linden Labs
message system, but some of them are getting marked as spam, even when
they have the same subject, like "City of Lost Angels - The Vanguard".
Its damned annoying to have one get through, then a second, just because
it has a few flag words in it that the filter spots, get tossed in the
spam bin. :(

Thanks.

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();
       call DRM_everything();
     }
     call functional_code();
   }
   else
     call crash_windows();
}

> Getting real annoyed with the "spam filter" here.

Tools->Message Filters.
Add a new one, then set

"From contains mysite.com"

Perform action:
Set junk status to Not Junk.

Take the opportunity to filter it into its own folder, too. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)