POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird question. : Re: Thunderbird question. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thunderbird question.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 16 Mar 2009 22:24:05
Message: <49bf09c5$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> Getting real annoyed with the "spam filter" here.
>
> Tools->Message Filters.
> Add a new one, then set
>
> "From contains mysite.com"
>
> Perform action:
> Set junk status to Not Junk.
>
> Take the opportunity to filter it into its own folder, too. :-)

Uh.. Thanks. And here I thought I would try something "silly" like doing
what "every online system" and other clients do, and just add
"*lindenlab.com" to my address book or a "these are OK" list. :p But,
yeah. Need to look at that. It would be so much easier though if it let
me do what the others do, and mark something as a "group" mailing,
without using a) mailing lists (sorry, this isn't how those groups
work), or b) let me use an email address that isn't in the x@y.z format,
which doesn't work in this case.

Personally, I think its a glaring omission, given the number of Yahoo
Groups, SL group mail, and other similar "everything from this place is
valid" stuff you have around today. You are not longer mass mailing such
groups, using usenet for them all the time, or looking for one clear and
"specific" address. :(

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {