POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Mike Hough
Subject: No insects in heaven...unless you want there to be
Date: 15 Mar 2009 01:33:19
Message: <49bc931f$1@news.povray.org>
Sometimes when I am bored I will jump from one topic to another on
wikipedia. Tonight I somehow found my way to the Ig Nobel Prize and this led
me to the page on Silvia Browne, a self-proclaimed psychic here in the U.S.
Here is what made me chuckle:

"Browne says she knows what it is like in heaven. In her book The Other Side

are no insects--unless one wants there to be, that pets go to heaven, and
that one can build one's house wherever one wants unless it obscures the
view of a river or some trees, in which case one needs permission.[16] She
asserts that the "other side" exists approximately three feet above ground
level and at a "higher vibrational level" and so is difficult for humans to
perceive."

Post a reply to this message

lol....did she mention where she gets her pot? j/k :-p

ian

"[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

> lol....did she mention where she gets her pot? j/k :-p

She's probably too smart for that. You might instead want to ask that
question to those who voluntarily hand her over millions of dollars to hear
or read what she says.

Post a reply to this message

> "[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>
>> lol....did she mention where she gets her pot? j/k :-p
>
> She's probably too smart for that. You might instead want to ask that
> question to those who voluntarily hand her over millions of dollars to
> hear
> or read what she says.

   Is that all you've got to do to earn some decent bucks??

     ;)

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

http://www.bash.org/?875134