POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wonderful Dell Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Wonderful Dell (Message 1 to 10 of 38)
From: Invisible
Subject: Wonderful Dell
Date: 11 Mar 2009 06:55:35
Message: <49b798a7$1@news.povray.org>
"Hello, Customer! (not Customer? click here)"

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Wonderful Dell
Date: 11 Mar 2009 07:41:22
Message: <49b7a362@news.povray.org>
"Widescreen LCDs are easier to make."

Um, WTF? Why would *that* be??

Also... I just touched my desk and got a static shock. (Like I always
do, several times per day.) But this time, my LCD monitor went black for
a second just as I got the shock. WTF?! o_O

Post a reply to this message