POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Epic (and expensive) failure (Message 61 to 68 of 68)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
Date: 13 Mar 2009 13:58:24
Message: <49ba9ec0$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Hehe, everytime I go to Japan
Nice, I wish I could say the same, lucky you :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 13 Mar 2009 13:59:07
Message: <49ba9eeb$1@news.povray.org>
Interesting, I'll keep this handy, thx for the info Warp :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 13 Mar 2009 18:11:41
Message: <49bada1c@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I think the problem is that the route is uphill in both directions.
> (Despite this obviously being physically impossible.) Perhaps it *would*
> in fact be faster to walk it. Cycling uphill is absurdly hard.

Not impossible according to Murphy's Law. Both directions are uphill and
against the wind.

Post a reply to this message