POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: scott
Date: 16 Mar 2009 03:57:01
Message: <49be064d@news.povray.org>
>> Hehe, everytime I go to Japan
> Nice, I wish I could say the same, lucky you :-)

Unfortunately I've never been able to spend more than 1 or 2 days actually
doing enjoyable things there, like travelling around for fun or
sight-seeing, the last couple of times I've been there have been various
reasons why I couldn't stay longer or go earlier to try and enjoy the
country.  One day though :-)