POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Epic (and expensive) failure (Message 11 to 20 of 68)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
Date: 11 Mar 2009 10:52:22
Message: <49b7d026@news.povray.org>
>> Welcome to adulthood, when you stop growing up and start growing out!
>>

> LOL.... Some of us expand more rapidly than others :/

Some of us never grow up, apparently...

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 11 Mar 2009 11:14:06
Message: <49b7d53e$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Add me to the list :)

<scribble scrbble> Okay ... :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 11 Mar 2009 11:14:23
Message: <49b7d54f$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Some of us never grow up, apparently...

Heh... .

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 11 Mar 2009 12:24:53
Message: <sdpfr4145ncld4cr6e481uogtaoqpmo92q@4ax.com>
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:11:37 -0500, Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>

>> Add me to the list :)
>
><scribble scrbble> Okay ... :)

:-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 11 Mar 2009 16:15:03
Message: <49b81bc7$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> It's finally happened. I'm old. :'(

Middle age is when you start trimming your ear hair. Old age is when you
stop bothering.

You're not old if you're not taking prescription medicine every day.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 11 Mar 2009 16:15:39
Message: <49b81beb$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Some of us never grow up, apparently...

You're only young once, but you can act immature forever. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)