POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: Warp
Date: 12 Mar 2009 05:58:00
Message: <49b8dca8@news.povray.org>
Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
> > ....but then I think "well, wouldn't I be more likely to keel over and
> > die rather than lose weight?" I mean, AFAIK, it's impossible to lose
> > weight, you can only gain it.

> Bulshi*.  The reason most people don't lose weight is because they don't
> care enough.

  Losing a significant amount of weight (in a healthy way) is definitely not
easy, but completely possible. By far the major obstacle in this is the lack
of proper motivation.

  I lost 22 kg in 7 months by eating healthy and exercising. A medical
examination afterwards confirmed that all my physical stats (eg. blood
counts) were improved.

  I wrote about this in detail here:

http://www.bodybuildingforum.ie/fat-loss-diet/7-months-ago-t466.html

--