POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Debian Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Debian (Message 1 to 10 of 60)
From: Invisible
Subject: Debian
Date: 3 Mar 2009 11:55:48
Message: <49ad6114$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/16/debian_lenny_review/

Apparently Debian is "well known" for being difficult to use.

Damn. I had assumed that that's just how Linux always is... Time to
re-evaluate my position.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Debian
Date: 3 Mar 2009 14:41:55
Message: <49ad8803@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/16/debian_lenny_review/
>
> Apparently Debian is "well known" for being difficult to use.
>
> Damn. I had assumed that that's just how Linux always is...

That Debian is well known for being hard to use doesn't mean other distros
aren't. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)