POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Debian : Re: Debian Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Debian
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Mar 2009 14:46:40
Message: <49ad8920$1@news.povray.org>
>> Apparently Debian is "well known" for being difficult to use.
>>
>> Damn. I had assumed that that's just how Linux always is...
>
> That Debian is well known for being hard to use doesn't mean other
> distros aren't. :-)

No. But I was under the impression that Debian is a popular distro.
Apparently it isn't. Maybe I need to try something that really is
regarded as user-friendly...

(Although I must say, I typically base my opinions of a distro on how
pretty the default graphics are, and how easy it is to operate the
installer.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/