POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Debian Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Debian (Message 11 to 20 of 60)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Debian
Date: 3 Mar 2009 18:48:45
Message: <49adc1dd$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:43:39 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> assumed
>>
>> There's that word again. <shaking head>
>
> Well, you know what? There's a limit to how much one person can
> independently verify as fact. Particularly when it comes to assessing
> what is "popular" and what isn't. Who's word do you take?

Not the word of people who say "it's impossible" or "it's difficult",
generally speaking.  If people say it's difficult, I assume they haven't
spent a lot of time and find out for myself.  If people say it's easy,
I'm willing to give it a try and see if it's easy for me.

But "ease of use" isn't something that's rooted in fact one way or the
other - it's something that depends highly on the skill level of the
person using the system.

Jim

Post a reply to this message