POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mr. _____ is dead! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Mr. _____ is dead! (Message 9 to 18 of 48)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Mr. _____ is dead!
Date: 26 Feb 2009 21:26:36
Message: <49a74f5c@news.povray.org>
Mike Hough wrote:
> I have done that before but I read somewhere that some places pay their
> telemarketers more if they keep people on the line longer. Plus it could
> cost me money if it is during the day because I have limited minutes on my
> cell phone.

Telemarketers are expressly prohibited from calling cell phones.

> That said it is fun to mess with them.

"Dude, I'm having sex right now!  Call back some other time!"

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 27 Feb 2009 01:56:36
Message: <49a78ea4@news.povray.org>
One that I have used in the past, and admittedly it is a *little* dangerous
(so works best on the overseas telemarketers), requires the cooperation of
your wife/girlfriend.

Answer the phone all pissed off, then ask them to hold on...at this point
(and this must be done quickly), act as if you are continuing a very heated
argument with your significant other....now break a beer bottle while
screaming: "you stupid *****!!", that is when she screams...add in a variety
of yelled comments about killing, etc...then make a lot of noise (like a
struggle), and then get very, very silent..and say: "oh...oh god...she's
dead...HOLY F*** SHES DEAD!!" Now hang up. ;-)

ian

"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Mike Hough wrote:
>> I have done that before but I read somewhere that some places pay their
>> telemarketers more if they keep people on the line longer. Plus it could
>> cost me money if it is during the day because I have limited minutes on
>> my cell phone.
>
> Telemarketers are expressly prohibited from calling cell phones.
>
>> That said it is fun to mess with them.
>
> "Dude, I'm having sex right now!  Call back some other time!"
>
> Regards,
> John

Post a reply to this message