POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mr. _____ is dead! : Re: Mr. _____ is dead! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr. _____ is dead!
From: clipka
Date: 27 Feb 2009 04:55:01
Message: <web.49a7b7b087ba1209a6e1d3980@news.povray.org>
"[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Answer the phone all pissed off, then ask them to hold on...at this point
> (and this must be done quickly), act as if you are continuing a very heated
> argument with your significant other....now break a beer bottle while
> screaming: "you stupid *****!!", that is when she screams...add in a variety
> of yelled comments about killing, etc...then make a lot of noise (like a
> struggle), and then get very, very silent..and say: "oh...oh god...she's
> dead...HOLY F*** SHES DEAD!!" Now hang up. ;-)

It'll definitely spoil the telemarketer's day, either way... might spoil your
own, too, though, in case the bloke can't stand the psychological pressure of
trying to ignore what he just heard.

(*knock,knock* "Police - open the door or we'll open it for you!")

And then again, those poor sods just want to earn their bread & butter, and
chances are it will *not* spoil the telemarketing company *owner's* day, while
possibly giving the poor phone guy headaches for weeks or months. They may
deserve to be made fun of for their job, but I'd consider this one over the
top.