POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mr. _____ is dead! : Re: Mr. _____ is dead! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr. _____ is dead!
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 27 Feb 2009 01:56:36
Message: <49a78ea4@news.povray.org>
One that I have used in the past, and admittedly it is a *little* dangerous
(so works best on the overseas telemarketers), requires the cooperation of
your wife/girlfriend.

Answer the phone all pissed off, then ask them to hold on...at this point
(and this must be done quickly), act as if you are continuing a very heated
argument with your significant other....now break a beer bottle while
screaming: "you stupid *****!!", that is when she screams...add in a variety
of yelled comments about killing, etc...then make a lot of noise (like a
struggle), and then get very, very silent..and say: "oh...oh god...she's
dead...HOLY F*** SHES DEAD!!" Now hang up. ;-)

ian