POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:35:27 EDT (-0400)
  Dr POV-Ray (Message 157 to 166 of 176)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Dr POV-Ray
Date: 22 Feb 2009 17:31:53
Message: <49a1d259$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Do you have the authority to prevent them from doing it? If not, then
> you don't have the authority.

Err, if not, you don't have the responsibility, that is.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 22 Feb 2009 17:39:06
Message: <49a1d40a$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> ? OK, well that's pretty random... So if there are no girl graduates,
>> where do all the girl PhDs come from?? o_O
>
> Many were from other countries. Those who weren't? Dunno. Maybe other
> majors?

Or a higher percentage of female undergraduates go on to graduate
school?  I think the gender ratio does depend a fair bit on which
graduate school you're talking about though.

Post a reply to this message