POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Knot theory Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Knot theory (Message 21 to 30 of 42)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Knot theory
Date: 17 Feb 2009 12:23:39
Message: <499AF298.6040303@hotmail.com>
On 17-2-2009 17:41, St. wrote:

>   Personally, I think there's a whole lot of good things to come yet. I
> wonder what the very last invention ever would be?
>
>     ~Steve~

Either something that explodes unexpectedly or a black hole.

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 17 Feb 2009 13:00:40
Message: <499afb48$1@news.povray.org>
"andrel" <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
news:499### [at] hotmailcom...
> On 17-2-2009 17:41, St. wrote:
>>
>>   Personally, I think there's a whole lot of good things to come yet. I
>> wonder what the very last invention ever would be?
>>
>>     ~Steve~
>
> Either something that explodes unexpectedly

   Yes, like those two nuke subs that collided, (was it last week?)

    Imagine if they'd have exploded. What would we be doing right now?

 > or a black hole.

   But that's not an invention, or do you mean, (in the future), an invented
black hole?

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message