POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Knot theory : Re: Knot theory Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Knot theory
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Feb 2009 17:24:55
Message: <499b3937$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Actually the citable history for many students is whatever is on-line.
> Nobody uses the library anymore. Unfortunately people are scanning in
> old years of the main journals.

Wow, that sucks. I can't imagine paying for myself subscriptions to every
lame-ass journal I ever had to look something up in.  It's almost criminal
how places like IEEE and ACM will take your work, publish it, then charge
you to have a copy of it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"