POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An observation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  An observation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: An observation
Date: 20 Feb 2009 06:27:43
Message: <499e93af$1@news.povray.org>
I'm just looking through one of the audit reports from a customer audit
team. It's quite an amusing read, really.

The first page says who, what, where, why, etc. Then the summary says
that "these guys are OK to do work for us", before the following 25
pages detail over 75 deficiencies identified in our work. That just
struck me as a little comincal. ;-)

I should probably get back to rectifying the IT-related deficiencies
now... Possibly using a diode bridge. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

> I'm just looking through one of the audit reports from a customer audit
> team. It's quite an amusing read, really.
>
> The first page says who, what, where, why, etc. Then the summary says
> that "these guys are OK to do work for us", before the following 25
> pages detail over 75 deficiencies identified in our work. That just
> struck me as a little comincal. ;-)
>
> I should probably get back to rectifying the IT-related deficiencies
> now... Possibly using a diode bridge. ;-)

How many of those were you aware of, but were prevented from changing?

Post a reply to this message