POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An observation : Re: An observation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An observation
From: Invisible
Date: 20 Feb 2009 06:32:36
Message: <499e94d4$1@news.povray.org>
>> I should probably get back to rectifying the IT-related deficiencies
>> now... Possibly using a diode bridge. ;-)
>
> How many of those were you aware of, but were prevented from changing?

Only 3, really. (There's about 10 IT-related deficiencies reported.)

I don't know if you've ever experienced this, but, see, auditors have
this magical ability. No matter how properly you think you're doing
something, some auditor will *always* come up with "why didn't you do
X?" And you think to yourself "hey, actually... yeah, we probablt should
have. Crap. I never thought of that."

Also, if there's one instance where a procedure wasn't followed, the one
case that the auditors randomly select will be *that one*. And they will
then refuse to believe you that the thousands of other cases just like
it were carried out correctly and tha this is an isolated incident.

Auditors are scary. ._.