POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Outgunned (Message 1 to 10 of 111)
From: Invisible
Subject: Outgunned
Date: 22 Jan 2009 05:30:48
Message: <49784ad8@news.povray.org>
Have a look at this:

http://vis.renci.org/jeff/

No, ignore the text. Look at the site design. How the heck do you *do*
stuff like that?! o_O

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Outgunned
Date: 22 Jan 2009 06:06:13
Message: <49785325@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Have a look at this:

> http://vis.renci.org/jeff/

> No, ignore the text. Look at the site design. How the heck do you *do*
> stuff like that?! o_O

  Ever heard of this program called Photoshop? Although other similar
programs exist too.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: bluetree
Date: 22 Jan 2009 06:11:19
Message: <49785457$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Have a look at this:
>
> http://vis.renci.org/jeff/
>
> No, ignore the text. Look at the site design. How the heck do you *do*
> stuff like that?! o_O

The background image?
I think, it's "just" different layers and gradients.
Gimp

---
bluetree

Post a reply to this message

>   Ever heard of this program called Photoshop? Although other similar
> programs exist too.

OK. So you create a cool background image. Now how do you build a
complex website out of that?

Post a reply to this message

>>   Ever heard of this program called Photoshop? Although other similar
>> programs exist too.
>
> OK. So you create a cool background image. Now how do you build a
> complex website out of that?

Looks like a simple page to me.

Post a reply to this message