POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outgunned
From: scott
Date: 22 Jan 2009 08:39:27
Message: <4978770f$1@news.povray.org>
> [As an aside... _my_ Word documents *still* look like this! :-P I don't
> know what's different about yours.]

Well they have diagrams, photos, headers and footers, page numbers etc.

>> Learn about the div tag and how to set the location, size, colour,
>> borders, margins etc for it.
>
> Or, perhaps more usefully, figure out how this is useful for something?

Umm, you need to be creative, using div and its friends just gives you the
tools to make a nice looking page, doesn't automatically do it for you.
Start off with just placing a few boxes around and getting the feel for how
it works.  Get a book on CSS or just google some tutorials.  Or if you're
hardcore just read the HTML 4 reference and work everything out :-)

>> http://www.amazon.co.uk/
>
> Yes. And I'm not sure I really like it that much. (And you *certainly*
> couldn't describe it as being pretty.)

Agreed, although it depends what comes up on your front page :-)