POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Enya does it again (Message 34 to 43 of 63)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Enya does it again
Date: 22 Jan 2009 11:17:38
Message: <49789c22$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:32:22 +0000, Invisible wrote:

> Stephen wrote:
>
>> I dare you not to sing along to Beethoven's setting of "Ode to Joy" (An
>> die Freude).
>
> 1. That was Beethoven?
>
> 2. There are *words*??

<facepalm>

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 22 Jan 2009 11:19:25
Message: <49789c8d$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 04:55:36 -0500, Carlo C. wrote:

> Ah, Enya!
> *Caribbean Blue* : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Blue Engraved
> on my heart, forever!

I'm partial to "Book of Days", but I would love to hear the Gaelic
version of it (I've only heard the English version).

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 22 Jan 2009 12:59:36
Message: <4978b408$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> I dare you not to sing along to Beethoven's setting of "Ode to Joy" (An die
> Freude).

There's a reason it served as the inflection point in the movie "Equilibrium".

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"

Post a reply to this message