POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again : Re: Enya does it again Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enya does it again
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Jan 2009 14:15:23
Message: <4978c5cb$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Darren New escreveu:
>> Invisible wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah. And somebody complained to me that they took an Enya CD and
>>> played it backwards and it still sounded the same.
>>
>> So does "Musical Offering". :-)
>
> You sure jest! :)

No. Some of the movements (or whatever they're called) are the same melody
played forward and backward at the same time. Some are the same played right
side up and upside down.  (Crab Canon is like that, too.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_canon

With POV-Ray, even:
http://strangepaths.com/canon-1-a-2/2009/01/18/en/

(Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Musical_Offering )