POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Current trends Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Current trends (Message 21 to 30 of 83)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Current trends
Date: 22 Jan 2009 04:25:00
Message: <49783b6c$1@news.povray.org>
> You forgot the exhaust system! Gotta take out the carefully designed
> exhaust and replace it with a baked bean tin so it *sounds* like it has a
> powerful engine too! ;-)

but the original spec exhaust is made for low noise and efficiency innit, i
got it tuned for max power now and it gotta be loud for that hannit

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 22 Jan 2009 04:27:42
Message: <49783c0e$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> You forgot the exhaust system! Gotta take out the carefully designed
>> exhaust and replace it with a baked bean tin so it *sounds* like it
>> has a powerful engine too! ;-)
>
> but the original spec exhaust is made for low noise and efficiency
> innit, i got it tuned for max power now and it gotta be loud for that
> hannit

Yes! Because we all know, making your car sound like a 2-stroke
motorbike gives it the power-to-weight ratio of a 2-stroke motorbike! ;-)

Heh, reminds me of one of our local shops. We went in there to buy a
replacement battery. While they do sell those, most of their range is...
well let me put it this way. They sell allow wheels. Bucket seats. They
had a "rally" stereo system on display. And they also sell panels of
LEDs that flash. (?!) They don't do anything, they just look high-tech.

That store went bankrupt a few months ago...

Post a reply to this message