POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Current trends : Re: Current trends Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Current trends
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 22 Jan 2009 08:21:11
Message: <497872c7$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> but the original spec exhaust is made for low noise and efficiency
> innit, i got it tuned for max power now and it gotta be loud for that
> hannit

It's crude, but I call them "Fart pipes"

Though a decent tuned exhaust does sound nice ...

But sticking a tailpipe with the diameter of a coffee can on your car
does nothing, but make your car sound like rolling flatulence.

And, someone once said if your car is loud, you're not getting the most
performance.

And whatever you do, don't get me started on Harley Davidson motorcycles.

--
~Mike