POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Physics, relativity, quantum, etc. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Physics, relativity, quantum, etc. (Message 210 to 219 of 219)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Physics, relativity, quantum, etc.
Date: 25 Jan 2009 14:51:23
Message: <497cc2bb$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
>> (BTW, wasn't that *Great* A-Tuin?)
> There's only one.

Well, unless you believe in the Big Bang theory, at least.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 25 Jan 2009 14:53:07
Message: <497cc323@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I wouldn't want such an object anywhere near me... :P

"Dragon's Egg" by Robert Forward. Very cool book.

Always neat to read sci-fi set in exotic locations (like in orbit around a
neutron star) written by someone who actually understands the physics of it.