POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ooo... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Ooo... (Message 72 to 81 of 111)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Ooo...
Date: 21 Jan 2009 03:17:33
Message: <4976da1d$1@news.povray.org>
>> Geez how much are you guys paying for TV?!?!
>
> $75/month, no premium channels either.  It was $95/month.

Oh wow that is a lot, in the UK you pay the standard TV license which is
about 10 pounds a month, which gives you about 30 channels IIRC, 5-10 of
them are pretty good the rest pants.  You can subscribe to SkyTV via
satellite which costs 15 pounds a month, but that's just for the basic
channels.  If you want all the premium channels and HD it's about 50 pounds
a month.

I just have a big satellite dish that receives all the free SkyTV channels,
so no monthly subscription at all, and I get the 5-10 pretty good channels,
plus 990 crap ones :-)

Post a reply to this message