POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Apple's latest product line Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Apple's latest product line (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: Apple's latest product line
Date: 12 Jan 2009 12:41:46
Message: <496b80da@news.povray.org>
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/92328

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?
   There aren't any trees on Mars.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Hough
Subject: Re: Apple's latest product line
Date: 12 Jan 2009 15:29:18
Message: <496ba81e@news.povray.org>
They shouldn't be giving Apple any ideas.

Btw, I couldn't view the video on that page with firefox...until I used a
third party app to tell the site that my browser is IE 7 on windows vista
and then it ran fine in firefox. The browser check nonsense seriously pisses
me off, especially when it promotes the use of crappy software.