POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Apple's latest product line : Re: Apple's latest product line Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apple's latest product line
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Jan 2009 15:35:44
Message: <496ba9a0$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Hough wrote:
> Btw, I couldn't view the video on that page with firefox

Odd. I use firefox pretty much exclusively (except when talking to MS's
activeX stuff like Windows Update), and it worked flawlessly for me. Perhaps
it's more a codec problem than a browser problem? Maybe it serves it in a
form you have a codec for if you say it's IE but not if you say it's firefox?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?