POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Apple's latest product line : Re: Apple's latest product line Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apple's latest product line
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jan 2009 09:15:43
Message: <496f450f$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> Brilliant, auto sentence completion: 'The aardvark asked for a dagger'
> and other things you might regularly say.

Did anybody see the Royal Institute Christmas Lectures this year?

They had a gizmo (I don't know if it's real) that allows you to "type"
stuff by selecting characters one at a time, but the size of the box for
each character is proportional to the estimated likelihood of that
letter appearing next. Supposedly useful for writing text on a device
with highly limited controls.

I almost want to try this myself...