POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Noobulation! (Message 91 to 100 of 140)
From: St
Subject: Re: FATALITY!
Date: 17 Jan 2009 20:51:58
Message: <49728b3e@news.povray.org>
news:496f260f$1@news.povray.org...
>>> As I say, they don't actually give a phone number for job enquiries. I
>>> guess I could reply to their email though. (Assuming the address is
>>> real, and not just some automaton.)
>>
>>     Have you done any research on them? If they are as big as they sound,
>> then there is a phone number there, find it.
>
> There's a phone number for the sales department, and one for finance, and
> one for marketing, but the one for HR specifically says on it "not for job
> enquiries".
>
>>      Don't be stupid. You're not a 'nobody'. You have everything going
>> for you, you're young, clever, and trust me, there's a good job waiting
>> for you out there somewhere.
>
> *sigh*
>
> Yeah. There are friends too. And probably a girl. They're all out there
> waiting for me, somewhere.

    They are if you actually go out there and put the flippin' internet down
for a few days or longerrrrr.

 I just wish I had any idea how in hell to
> *find* all these things... :-(

   People in the know here have already advised you 'many' times as to what
you could do. You could join a club of some interest to you, (yes, yes, I
know you've done the dancing 'thing' recently, and good on you for that.
*See the asterix below for further info).

    *Here it is. :) There's a line dancing club near you. Go join in, it's a
lot easier than the Cha Cha Cha or the Waltz. They even have days out in the
Sun. Looks to me as if there is quite a spread of people of all ages.
Gofrit.

     The thing is Andrew, to me, you seem to be waiting for it to happen to
'you', and I can tell you now that if you don't get 'out there', it won't
happen - well, not unless you're the most luckiest guy in the world that is.
And you're not.

    Time to get 'out there' properly methinks Andrew, and as I said before,
go for it.

       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message