POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Religions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Religions (Message 42 to 51 of 51)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Religions
Date: 18 Dec 2008 11:06:13
Message: <494a74f5$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> I think that there is some logic in there, somewhere ;)

Somehow I do think so too.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 18 Dec 2008 11:11:30
Message: <494a7632$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> She is *not* free - that's the trouble...

That's a minor slowdown.

> (She's "cute" if you don't mind "not tall and not skinny".)

Well, I do prefer the tall and skinny ones (also long and dark/red hair
and green eyes), but there's nothing wrong with short and skinny ones.
But the most important part is the smile. If something catches my
vision, it's natural and honest smile - nothing beats it.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

>> She is *not* free - that's the trouble...
>
> That's a minor slowdown.

It always puzzles me how everybody thinks this "minor detail" isn't a
problem...

>> (She's "cute" if you don't mind "not tall and not skinny".)
>
> Well, I do prefer the tall and skinny ones (also long and dark/red hair
> and green eyes), but there's nothing wrong with short and skinny ones.
> But the most important part is the smile. If something catches my
> vision, it's natural and honest smile - nothing beats it.

She has golden brown hair. Recently she dyed it a slightly reddish
tinge. I'm not completely sure, but I think her eyes are brown...

She does, however, have a very beautiful smile. And she smiles a lot.
She's definitely a girlie girl - even if she does play hockey... She
always seems to be bubbly and giggly.

Oh, and did you notice? She's leaving the company. :-S

Post a reply to this message

> It always puzzles me how everybody thinks this "minor detail" isn't a
> problem...

It's a universal attitude. Obstacles are slowdowns, not obstacles.
Removing the obstacle might eg. require shutting one life down oslt
(don't let her know!) and the relationship based on such removal won't
last long nor be a healthy one, but it's possible.

> She has golden brown hair. Recently she dyed it a slightly reddish
> tinge. I'm not completely sure, but I think her eyes are brown...

Ok. Brown eyes fit well with reddish brown hair.

> She does, however, have a very beautiful smile. And she smiles a lot.

So she might have my attention out in the public. Possibly.

> She's definitely a girlie girl - even if she does play hockey... She
> always seems to be bubbly and giggly.

That's positive thing for sure.

> Oh, and did you notice? She's leaving the company. :-S

Yes, I did. There's no foreigners coming to work for us atm, so don't
worry, she's not coming here :p.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

>> It always puzzles me how everybody thinks this "minor detail" isn't a
>> problem...
>
> It's a universal attitude. Obstacles are slowdowns, not obstacles.
> Removing the obstacle might eg. require shutting one life down oslt
> (don't let her know!) and the relationship based on such removal won't
> last long nor be a healthy one, but it's possible.

o_O

>> Oh, and did you notice? She's leaving the company. :-S
>
> Yes, I did. There's no foreigners coming to work for us atm, so don't
> worry, she's not coming here :p.

Heh. :-P

...does anybody *else* find it ironic that we're discussing Cute QA Girl
in a threat entitled "religions"? o_O

Post a reply to this message