POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Religions : Re: Religions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Religions
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 18 Dec 2008 11:54:15
Message: <494a8037@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> It always puzzles me how everybody thinks this "minor detail" isn't a
> problem...

It's a universal attitude. Obstacles are slowdowns, not obstacles.
Removing the obstacle might eg. require shutting one life down oslt
(don't let her know!) and the relationship based on such removal won't
last long nor be a healthy one, but it's possible.

> She has golden brown hair. Recently she dyed it a slightly reddish
> tinge. I'm not completely sure, but I think her eyes are brown...

Ok. Brown eyes fit well with reddish brown hair.

> She does, however, have a very beautiful smile. And she smiles a lot.

So she might have my attention out in the public. Possibly.

> She's definitely a girlie girl - even if she does play hockey... She
> always seems to be bubbly and giggly.

That's positive thing for sure.

> Oh, and did you notice? She's leaving the company. :-S

Yes, I did. There's no foreigners coming to work for us atm, so don't
worry, she's not coming here :p.

-Aero