POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Religions : Re: Religions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Religions
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Dec 2008 11:20:09
Message: <494a7839@news.povray.org>
>> She is *not* free - that's the trouble...
>
> That's a minor slowdown.

It always puzzles me how everybody thinks this "minor detail" isn't a
problem...

>> (She's "cute" if you don't mind "not tall and not skinny".)
>
> Well, I do prefer the tall and skinny ones (also long and dark/red hair
> and green eyes), but there's nothing wrong with short and skinny ones.
> But the most important part is the smile. If something catches my
> vision, it's natural and honest smile - nothing beats it.

She has golden brown hair. Recently she dyed it a slightly reddish
tinge. I'm not completely sure, but I think her eyes are brown...

She does, however, have a very beautiful smile. And she smiles a lot.
She's definitely a girlie girl - even if she does play hockey... She
always seems to be bubbly and giggly.

Oh, and did you notice? She's leaving the company. :-S