POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A vacuous comparison Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  A vacuous comparison (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: A vacuous comparison
Date: 16 Dec 2008 11:18:14
Message: <4947d4c6$1@news.povray.org>
For me is the BEST language ever made by men. Yeah their site needs
make-up but comparing with its features cosmetics for me drops to zero
importance.

In American(USA) slang terms: Haskell is the shit! :D

Sorry if the above was offensive but it puts it the way i feel it.

Post a reply to this message