POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All good fun Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  All good fun (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: scott
Subject: Re: All good fun
Date: 16 Dec 2008 07:55:56
Message: <4947a55c@news.povray.org>
>> On the right hand side of almost every BBC news article it has a section
>> labelled "RELATED INTERNET LINKS" :-)  A lot of BBC articles a pretty
>> dumbed down, so I often visit the related links for more details.
>
> I see the links, but I don't see anything remotely related to this story.

Are you looking at the same article that you posted the link to?  See
attached images for what I saw and clicked on:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image1.png' (99 KB) Download 'image2.png' (26 KB)

Preview of image 'image1.png'
image1.png

Preview of image 'image2.png'
image2.png